EVA-2020-02 is a project to design a Raspberry Pi-based environment sensor. Data collected include: location, time, pressure.
Documentation is available in the GitLab repository here.
- computing platform: Raspberry Pi Zero W
- backup power supply: PiZ UpTime 2.0
- GPS receiver: Ozzmaker BerryGPS-IMU
- gpsd: interprets raw location data
- gpspipe: location data plumbing
- gpsbabel: converts location data
- gzip: compresses collected data
- age: encrypts collected data
- bklog: a custom script gluing together programs
- chrony: uses GPS PPS for system clock and NTP server